Item No. RBUS083WB / UPC: 799482503405
AHAVA’s Time to Treat collection now offered as a duo. The Facial Renewal Peel delivers pure Vitamin C to stimulate skin renewal and dissolve dead cells, while the Comforting Cream provides total relief for sensitive skin.
- Facial Renewal Peel reinforces collagen synthesis and promotes an increasingly even skin tone.
- Comforting Cream reduces redness and lessens the skin’s reaction to aggressors by fortifying the skin’s natural barrier.
- 84% felt immediate comfort*
- 85% saw an improvement in skin redness**
*In consumer test - upon application
**Upon dermatological assessment after 2 weeks
Directions For Use
Apply daily on clean skin, whenever relief from redness, irritations, extreme dryness, or inflammation is needed.
Time To Treat Duo is rated
Rated 5 out of
Great even for men!!!
I bought this product part because it was on a great sale and thought, even if it isn't all that I am not out a fortune. What a fool I was for not buying more. I love this product. I am a 40 wish guy and have always had problems with tough skin, large pores and blemish areas. Skin just never really looked smooth. This has been a great help. Not sure why anyone would say it is not a "real" peel, it is as close as you can get without paying 500 and up at a spa to have one done. I can tell that it has eaten through the harder layers and my skin is much softer and less rough looking. I know guys should be a little rougher but who wants it to be that rough. Love this want more on sale!!!
Date published: 2016-01-21
Rated 5 out of
Really good for rosacea
I am an older rosacea sufferer. It's hard to find stuff that actually works on rosacea, but this really does! In fact, so far I've not found anything in this line that aggravates my rosacea, which has settled remarkably, especially after combining the Comforting Cream with the Osmoter Concentrate. My skin feels baby-soft and smooth when I'm done, and I have to really do something stupid for the red to come back now.
Date published: 2014-01-24
Rated 3 out of
Might be better
I was using "facial mud exfoliator". But since it was not available for the US for a while now I decided to try this product instead as it was saying peeling... Apparently I need a different approach. But the "facial mud exfoliator" was awesome. This one is merely average. The skin kinda burns after using it. It's not that bad though... and passes really quickly... And for me it does not really clean deep enough. I ended up having 2 of them - one I'm planning to give away since it's not even open. And I do not plan to.
The texture is about to be sugary or honey-like.
Date published: 2016-06-23
Rated 5 out of
The Best Calming Moistener!
This is the first product I have used by AHAVA. I was in search of a new moisturizer when my department store moisturizer was discontinued. I have extremely sensitive skin and know when a product won't work after one use (my face will burn, turn red). I have only used this product twice but I did not experience any irritation, any redness. My face felt soothed as weal as moisturized My search is over and I no longer have to waste money on countless products!
Date published: 2013-04-11
Rated 5 out of
Facial Renewal Peel
I really love this product! Have used it as directed and immediately after my first use I noticed a visible difference! Will definitely continue using this product as part of my regimen. I give it two thumbs up and 5 stars!
Date published: 2015-01-19
Rated 4 out of
I took a star away because this does not act as an actual peel.. However, having used quite a few peels, I quite like this approach. It smells good, and is easy to apply. It doesn't dry on your skin, so it keeps it nice and hydrated. After rinsing it off, my skin had a very nice glow and was not irritated at all. Looking forward to future results.
Date published: 2015-09-07
Rated 5 out of
GETS YOUR GLOWING
This product is a very gentle yet effective peel. I wish I would have tried it before much more expensive and harsh peels. It leaves my skin soft with a refreshed glow. My skin feels like it can really breathe after each use. I also love that the product is so easy to use. I enjoy the sweet scent!
Date published: 2015-06-12
Rated 5 out of
This peel is mild yet effective on my sensitive face, texture like honey, smell sweet, only 10 minutes and after the first time, I can see my face glowing, Why go to skincare centre? you can save time and $ by using this peel.
Date published: 2015-04-03
I have been using AHAVA mud exfoliator for several years but can't find it Do you have something equivalent to that?
We are happy to inform you that AHAVA's Facial Mud Exfoliator will be available some time in the near future of 2017. We will be informing all of our customers as to when all Exfoliating products are back in stock. You are always welcomed to visit Amazon as the Facial Mud Exfoliator is available for purchase.
Date published: 2017-02-05
Can I use this cream for my 4-year-old, who suffers from a light form of atopic eczema (the Pediatricia refuses to call it Neurodermatitis, for she'd too young for this diagnosis). My beautician highly recommended this cream for her skin.
We advise our customer to check with their physicians about any ingredient in our products.
Date published: 2017-01-27
what are the specific ingredients of the this comforting cream? I'm suffering from some product I used on my face (not Ahava) and this helps to relieve the fire feeling on my face. That said, I need to know the exact ingredients for my doctor.
You can find the ingredients of the Comforting Cream and Facial Renewal Peel all the way at the bottom of the product page.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Why does the the Mix & Mask collection sell for $25 when you can purchase each 8ml mask for $3.50? Buying 5 of the 8ml single use masks only costs $17.50. No shade! Just an observation. I love AHAVA's products & am a long time fan & supporter.
While you are able to purchase the single packettes at $3.50, the Mix & Mask Collection comes as a gift set if you wish to give this gift set to a relative or friend. The Mix & Mask Collection does come in pods instead of Packettes.
Date published: 2016-10-17
Can I use this treatment while I'm breastfeeding my baby?
We advise all mothers who are breast feeding, to check with their physician if they have any questions about the ingredients in our products.
Date published: 2016-10-17
Can this peel be used on the chin/neck area also?
The Facial Renewal Peel can be used on the chin. We advise that you do not apply this product to the neck as it was made to be use specifically for the face only.
Date published: 2016-09-09
i got an email that i can have free 3 samples of masks . im from israel. as well i did the friendship in israel. is it posible to get shipping to here? i dont get how to do it in the website..i see it posible only in the u.s..
We would like to inform you that our Sampler Mask Packs are only available on our North American website at www.ahava.com. Please feel free to contact our customer representatives at customer [email protected]
, where they will be able to assist you with making this purchase if you wish to ship this sampler pack to an address here in the United States.
Date published: 2016-08-28
Is the bar soap still available?
You can find our Purifying Mud Soap and Moisturizing Salt Soap located under Bath & Body ->Category->Bath & Shower.
Date published: 2016-04-08
FACIAL RENEWAL INGREDIENTS:
- Active Ingredients: Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Glycerin, Propanediol (Corn Derived Glycol), Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Leaf Extract & Aqua (Water), Aqua (Mineral Spring Water), PVP, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol & Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract & Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phospates, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Dunaliella Salina Extract & Hydrogenated Polydecene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract & Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate.
COMFORTING CREAM INGREDIENTS:
- Active Ingredients: Aqua (Mineral Spring Water), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Chloride, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate, Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water), Jojoba Esters, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Squalene (Phytosqualene), Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Alanine, Creatine, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phospates, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Oxide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Alumuna, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Diisobutyl Adipate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Oblipicha) Fruit Oil, Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Sitosterol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt).